Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fun Ain't Cheap

Long, but good weekend.......book signing with Rick  yesterday, songwriter showcase today........you could say I might be a wee bit tired.   An old friend use to tell me, fun ain't cheap, anytime I complained.   He is no longer with us, and he was right......sometimes fun comes at a high price for me.   But, then I think of all those times, I have been sick and unable to sing......a little fatigue, a small price for an afternoon of music, sunshine and good friends.  I hope your weekend has been as sunny and as beautiful as mine......I hope you have been surrounded by friends......I hope your ears have been filled with good music and laughter.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot of you and Rick! His was in black and white...I like the color too! Glad it was a good weekend but rest up...I'm sure you would rather be tired than miss out on all you did. We had almost every good thing you mentioned, except the music. I guess I'll count the laughter of family as music to my ears instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at you and Rick!! Lovely!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete