Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Night Ramblings

Finally, back in the studio today, working on our cd!  Good progress, but a lot more work to do.
It is exhausting for me, the lungs give out after a few hours, but that is ok..... I go as long as I can and then stop.

It has been a most productive day for me, I worked in the yard for a couple of hours ......there is still so much to be done.  The storms on March 18 wrecked havoc on our place, and since then the rains have not let up.......it is what it is.   Maybe before summer is over, things will look better, we still have to get the barn repaired and the roof to the old farm house.

More rain  coming in tonight and for the next few days.......I knew I should have bought those rain boots that looked like flowered cowgirl boots!  I could have worn them most of this spring.  :)

Forgive me for my ramblings, it has just occurred to me how very tired I am.  Leaving you tonight with a a very profound quote concerning meditation.

"The hard shell of the ego cannot be cracked without surrendering to something bigger than itself."    - Dr.Hiroshi Motoyama

No comments:

Post a Comment