Thursday, February 21, 2013

Weather Report

Thunderstorms rolling across the hills tonight, but I suppose that is better than ice and snow storms.
Both dogs are attempting to sit in my lap while I type.....this could be difficult.

Usually I try not to complain about the weather, but with a gig tomorrow night, we have to load the sound equipment .........it is not too much fun in the rain......hoping this moves on out by tomorrow.
We are jealous of those who have road crews or roadies.  I am quite a sight in my high heels hauling in speakers and setting up mikes.......but we do have one of the best sound men in the business, and I am curiously strong.

The dogs have settled down now, the rain on the tin roof has lulled them to sleep.  I hear the tea kettle, time for a hot cup of tea and a little more practice.....and then glorious sleep.
For those of you getting hammered by the snow and ice, stay warm and cozy.
Spring is somewhere out waiting for us all.

2 comments:

  1. Poor doggies, they are really affected by the noisy weather.

    Have a great weekend.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had snow here in Wisconsin, but it wasn't too bad. Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete