Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kindness

My friend Sandy, who is one of the most kind and caring women that I have ever known sent me this quote  today.
I had to share it with all of you.  I love Mark Twain!

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."  - Mark Twain


I am on a personal  journey to spread as much kindness and sunshine as I possibly can, won't you all join me?  It is a great path to be on, even when the road is bumpy.  It is a language that we can all speak.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jilda, I love that quote, it makes lots of sense to me.

    Someone had a nice quote on their blog too this morning and I would like to share it here if I may.

    If you are depress, you are living in the pass.
    If you are anxious, you are living in the future.
    If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

    -Lao Tzu

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is so important to show kindness to everyone. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quote and have never heard it before. Kindness is such a simple thing, really. Something that should come naturally to us but doesn't always. Practice helps.

    ReplyDelete