Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sea Sponge

Blackie Bear and I have slept for two days, well not quite.....I did get up, showed up at work and taught my classes.  He is soundly sleeping as I write this blog, I can barely keep my eyes open.
I am not teaching tomorrow, think I might have pushed just a little too much today.  How can something that is supposed to be so good for you, make you feel so out of it?????

I have been in a fog all day, most of the words that I have typed tonight.......I typed backwards and had to retype them.  A large sea sponge has kidnapped my brain.....sorry, I think I should really find my pjs and then find my bed.  I promise, a better blog tomorrow.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. "A large sea sponge has kidnapped my brain" -- Lol. Not sure if that is an exhaustion induced line or not, but I love it.
    Go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up......tomorrow is another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Jilda!! Rest rest rest!! Stay away from the computer and give big Blackie Bear a big hug! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you got a good night's sleep and woke up today refreshed.

    ReplyDelete