Monday, April 20, 2020

Ten Years

Ten years ago today I wrote my first blog.  I started writing this blog as a way to encourage my students on their daily path.  Along the way, many who were not my students became my blog friends.  It has been a journey I really had not planned to take.  Through this ten years, I have dealt with illness, pursued my studies, continued to play music and enjoy my art.  I have lost friends and family members and this blog universe has been solace, comfort, amusement and healing.

Tonight I think of the all the changes that have taken place in my life and the world around me.
Through all the good and bad, there are certain elements that have remained the same.
The world is still a beautiful place.  Humans are all connected, we all want the same basics...food, shelter, love, a sense of belonging.

Who knows if ten years from now, I will still be blogging, if I will still be living.  It's a mystery, one that will unfold I'm sure as it should.

For now, the honeysuckles are blooming, and I know I am loved.  Thanks for hanging out with me these past ten years.  Be kind, stay well.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 10th Blog Anniversary Jilda.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 10 year anniversary. I'm glad I found your blog. It's full of kindness and good will for others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 10 years of blogging and I hope you have many more. Take care and enjoy today.

    ReplyDelete