Thursday, March 26, 2020

Today

Jordan and I made dog treats today.  As we were baking, he asked if humans could eat them.  Of course I said, look at the ingredients...flour, peanut butter, canned pumpkin, eggs and a bit of water.
We decided to use shooting star cookie cutters.  After they had baked, and he walked across the grass to his house he told me he couldn't wait to eat one in front of his mom.  Not sure how that went over.

We got word today the rest of our school year the kids here in Alabama will be homeschooled.  Jordan is worried about his best friend.  It seems his parents are divorced and he doesn't have a computer. I just didn't know what to say to him.  He asked if the state would provide computers for kids that don't have them.  All I could say, I don't know.

Most of our nieces and nephews are like Jordan, they love school.  They miss their friends, their gatherings, they are afraid...so are we adults.

Be kind, stay well, keep your distance.

1 comment: