Thursday, March 5, 2020

Surprises

The rain and warmer temps have brought new surprises every day.  This one greeted me this morning.  A tiny purple hyacinth pushing through the soil and grass to greet the spring.

I heard from a blog friend last night, another nice surprise.

Don't you love surprises?

I had a student last night in my corporate class who got a surprise...and it was a very good one.
The first class I taught, I noticed a young man and how stressed he was.  During savasana he was so stressed that in first class his shoulders never touched the mat when he lay down.
Last night, his chest opened, his shoulders relaxed and touched his mat, and he fell asleep.  That young man found true relaxation, he was surprised.  I know not all surprises are good ones, but enjoy the happy ones and breathe through the rough ones.  Time for a cup of hot tea.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment