Thursday, April 11, 2019

Beautiful Day

It has been such a beautiful day but the weather guys are saying stormy weather is headed our way Saturday night and early Sunday morning.  Prayers and fingers crossed that Mother Nature runs out of steam with all the snow she has dumped on those west and north of us and the tornadoes just don't exist.

We are under a wind advisory for now so I'm sure there will limbs o'plenty to pick up around the farm the next couple of days.

I am a wee bit tired tonight, so I think me and my cup of hot tea are going to call it quits.  Enjoy your Friday, be kind and  spread some joy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your trees are safe from the wind storm. I never sleep well when the wind blows. April is always a rainy month for us and we are supposed to get rain tomorrow.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete