Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Feeling

Walking the dogs today, I kept looking for  the bees to swarm.  I know it's strange, but I looked at the peach tree several times today.  I just felt they were going to swarm.

When I got home from work this evening Rick met me at the door saying "guess what".  Yep, the bees swarmed.  He got Samantha to come over and video him getting the swarm.  I am sure he will post it on his blog in the next day or so.  Suddenly these bees are hatching queens left and right.
We started with two hives, we have evolved into four.  Ok, enough is enough bee family.

We have been practicing for our gigs.  One is Thursday morning for a private event, the other is Saturday at a festival.  The pollen is so bad, we both a little raspy.  My voice always has a great deal of vibrato and now there's raspiness as well.  This will be interesting.

I am loving our Outback.  So far it has exceeded my expectations.

Hump Day tomorrow.  I hope you laugh out loud at least once, twice would be even better.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting about the bees swarming and dividing into new bee families. You may have to build more hives before long. Hope your raspiness leaves so you can sing your best.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete