Friday, December 14, 2018

Stockings Hanging

Lots accomplished today, more cards painted, some shopping done, tree is now in the house ( not decorated yet)  all the inside decorating is done, and the Christmas dishes are out!

Tomorrow I get my hair cut, and we have a Christmas party to attend at the paper where Rick works.
I have been wanting to eat at this place for ever and the party is there, can't wait.

Sharing my mantle decor with ya'll tonight.  I call it Stockings Hanging.  Instead of flowers, I always use fresh greenery it makes the house smell so nice.

3 comments:

  1. You do have a beautifully decorated mantle. Fresh greenery does smell wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a picture of your decorated mantel. I love the sent of evergreen too.
    It's only 10 more days to Christmas.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your mantel decoration and I am sure it would smell lovely too. It's all very different from Christmas here downunder. It's very hot, although some rain today, but hot weather forecast for the next week. We will be eating Christmas lunch outdoors on our patio with cold meats and salads and icecream Christmas pudding! It's very different downunder!

    ReplyDelete