Saturday, December 1, 2018

December 1

December 1... Rick's mom's birthday is today, my mom's will be on the 7th...the holidays are not the same when mom is no longer with you

December 1...rainy and warm, we moved into our little cottage on this day 35 years ago, Auburn and Alabama were playing in Birmingham and a tornado swept over the stadium, we have two tornado seasons in Alabama, lucky us

December 1...Prototype Christmas cards are drawn, now I have to decide which design to go with and paint

December 1...lots to do, making lists, checking them twice...decorating, shopping, wrapping, cards and cooking to be done

December 1...next weekend time to go look for a tree

December 1...Christmas music on the stereo, I like the offbeat as well as the traditional

December 1...my favorite part of Christmas, making cookies with the kids on Christmas eve after we have had breakfast at my brother's house

December 1...Christmas Eve night, Rick and I open our gifts to each other, have some champagne, get ready for a long winter's nap

December 1...Rick's sister's birthday is also this month, so is my nephew Haven's, his wife's Alesha and our niece Jayna

December 1...This coming week, we will do our yard decorations and then I start in the house.  The tree is is the last thing I do.

December 1...last month of the year, 2018 has moved so quickly

December 1...I hope we have snow sometime this month


6 comments:

  1. Happy month of December. Although bitter sweet, it sounds like it will be a joy filled month for you. And a busy one, I can relate to that. Hope you are having a restful Sunday, You're definitely going to need it in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, it's very informative. I love reading about this subject, will bookmark! 
    isc888

    ReplyDelete
  3. รถยนต์ขึ้นสนิมเคลมได้ไหม วันนี้คณะทำงานจะพาไปศึกษาการเคลมประกันรถยนต์ สำหรับผู้ที่ถูกใจหยุดรถยนต์ไว้นอกบ้าน ผึ่งแดดตากฝน หรือขับขี่รถลุยน้ำท่วม หรืองานเคลมที่มิได้ประสิทธิภาพ สามารถแจ้งเคลมได้หรือเปล่า บอกเลยงานนี้ไม่เสียเปรียบบริษัทรับรอง เนื่องจากพวกเรามีแนวทางที่ทำให้ท่านซ่อมแซมรถยนต์ของคุณได้ด้วยตัวเอง

    บริษัทรถเช่า
    รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ
    รถเช่าระหว่างซ่อม
    รถเช่าไม่ใช้บัตรเครดิต
    เช่ารถเก๋ง
    รถรับส่งสนามบิน

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic articles is post by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. bk8

    ReplyDelete