Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hump Day

Thankfully the storms were not as bad as the Weather Service  had feared.  There were still tornadoes, high winds, hail and torrential rain but it could have been much worse.  We are safe and sound.

We walked the property this evening, lots of small limbs scattered about but that is no biggie.  Our fruit trees are starting to bloom, peach trees, pears and there are baby blueberries.  This time of year, each walk brings a surprise.

Calliou's thunder shirt came today, after the storms passed.  But, we will have it ready for the next one.  I hope it works.  I have heard pros and cons.

We have a gig at a new coffee house in a couple of weeks.  It is always exciting to play a new venue.
I know this sounds a little strange but as much as I love performing for our friends, I love playing for new people just as much.  New audiences keep you honest.  They let you know the songs that resonate and those that don't.

This week is almost over.  Don't let it pass without spreading some kindness.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you are safe. I think of you each time they announce the terrible weather in your area.

    ReplyDelete