Monday, September 5, 2016

Monday Musings

Full classes today, many of my students will be leaving the program in a couple of weeks.  Soon it will be all new faces.  That is the hard part of my job.  Saying goodbye, hoping for the best.

Still so very hot here, the colors of fall are starting to appear in spite of the heat.  Rick has been so inspired by our new doors that he is now working on a small patio out front.  It will be beautiful.

Last night was a rough night for me.  Sometimes I inhale, but the exhalation process becomes difficult.  I sat up for a great deal of the night, using my inhaler waiting to exhale.  I think it was finally around one this morning when my breath returned to normal.

For those of you who were off today I hope your holiday was fun, full of good food and fun times.
For those of you who labored like I did, I hope you get an off day soon.
Goodnight Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Quiet day here at the Pines...cooler than you are I'm sure but the heat returns this week. That's how September rolls around these parts..up and down! Hope tonight is better for you!

    ReplyDelete