Friday, October 31, 2014

You Never Know

I always say that whoever needs yoga shows up for class.  That's how it went today.......a full class for the first round, one student for the second.  But that one student needed the class as much as all of those in the first.

It's funny how yoga is a mirror to my life sometimes........that one student needed the class today......well, I got a card from a young friend today, actually I would claim this young woman for a daughter if I could.  Her card made me cry, it warmed my heart, touched my spirit and gave me hope.
Pretty much the way the class did that one student today.

I have said it before, but it warrants a second or more reminder......if you feel the need to contact a friend, send a note, a card, an e-mail or phone.......do it.  Those little gestures mean more than you will ever know.  That little card that came in my mail today came at a low point, I needed to hear every word that my friend Laken wrote.  It changed my whole day.  Many times we all get busy,
we think of someone......but we never follow through.  Next time, take that five minutes.....you might change someone's day.....you might change their life, you never know.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that we need to take more time reaching out to each other... I'm off to message my sister, this post was a good reminder ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good point Jilda.
    My life is so busy from the time I crawl out of bed to the time my eyes close for the night. I keep putting it off.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete