Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1

October 1.......my parents anniversary today, I miss them

October 1......85 degrees today, by Saturday, highs in the 60's.

October 1......days are getting shorter, leaves are beginning to show some color

October 1.....I have new sweaters and boots.....life is good

October 1....I love Halloween.....my favorite treat, candy corn and salted peanuts mixed together

October 1....treatment #34 next week

October 1.....time to make one of my Mom's best dishes, ribs with sauerkraut and potatoes!

October 1....hoping for rain this weekend, I want to smell burning leaves ( we are under a burn ban)

October 1.....Taz needs a sweater, Calliou just wants cooler weather

October 1......  A Hunter's moon this month

October 1......something about autumn makes me hopeful

October 1.....a trip to the beach would be nice

3 comments:

  1. All good things for the month, except for sadness for your parents' passing.

    Ribs with sauerkraut and potatoes! Sounds German. And very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our leaves are changed...the warm weather we've been having will also be gone by Saturday...highs in the 50's...rain and wind...pumpkins, corn stalks, and Halloween decor...Yep, I love October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get that trip to the beach... I might find someone to go to the beach with too... nice thought :)

    ReplyDelete