Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30

The last day of June 2014.......the year is half over.  Did the last six months just disappear in the blink of an eye?  This passing of time takes my breath away........I am trying to look at calendars and clocks less and less.  When you're young time seems to be an uphill journey, somewhere around age fifty the direction changed and now it is one slippery slide that goes faster and faster.

Tonight's class was all about alignment......tough class for my students, bringing the body into alignment......slow steady stillness, much concentration on the breath.  I think some of them might have said bad things about their teacher under their breaths. :)  For me, teaching this class is very energizing.   My students will let me know next Monday night on how their bodies felt about alignment.

For most this will be a short work week, for many, it is vacation........enjoy yourselves, safe travels and remember why we celebrate this holiday.
Goodnight sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Time goes by faster than I can even believe... I am in awe that half a year is already gone... I am going to cherish each summer day we have this year...

    ReplyDelete