Friday, June 27, 2014

Different Paths

"We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel
that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path."  - Paulo Coelho

I love Coelho's writings, he is one of my favorite authors.  His wisdom and truths are threaded throughout beautifully written stories and parables.  I thought of this quote tonight as I overheard a conversation between two apparently religious people judging another from a different path.......I suppose this judging of those who are different will go on forever.......a world without judgement, wouldn't it be wonderful?  Someday, maybe all these paths we are on will cross and we will all see, the destination was the same.....we just took different paths.

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote you selected, Jilda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote too... I hope more people will see that this is so true... I too believe there is more than one way to get there... and that we should not judge another persons way....

    ReplyDelete