Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nothing

Some days you need nothing........well maybe a little food and water.  Today has been my nothing day.......walk with the dogs, enjoy the sunshine, take a nap, practiced  for our gig Saturday, see a friend.
It's not the kind of day that would go down in the record books, I probably won't remember it a month from now.........but it was just the day I needed.  No drama, no stress.........nothing.

Nothing days for some might be a waste of time........I would argue that.  We all need them......those days you won't remember, when nothing good or bad happened.......the perfect day to recharge and renew.
If nothing has not been on your calendar in a while.......make it happen......leave the day planner blank.....don't make any plans......just do what feels right.

I thought about my day......it felt pretty good to tell myself I had a nothing day.  It will be a while before I have another one, the next few days are slammed.....that  is ok......that just makes nothing a whole lot sweeter when it does come around again.  Nothing, should be a national holiday.......you know, "what'd you do today?"........"nothing."

3 comments:

  1. We forget the value of 'wasted' time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to have a "wasted" day once in a while. I haven't done that in a long time....and...I am proud to say I have NEVER been wasted myself! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. All days are precious, even if they feel like "nothing" days...
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete