Sunday, June 2, 2013

You Too?

" Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."   - C.S. Lewis

Being in the same situation is truly the tie that binds......we crave those who have had similar experiences, we need that identification process.......we love to commensurate with others.

Blogs give us that opportunity to reach around the world for that  one moment, that one connection.  We may never meet face to face, or maybe we have or will.....but through the magic of technology we have our moment of "What! You too?"

5 comments:

  1. It makes the world less of a scarry place.
    I hope that you feel better today.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met many fun and interesting people while blogging...I may not always have a solid connection, but I enjoy learning about different lifestyles. It confirms to me that there are more good people out there than we realize in this crazy world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so agree with you on this Jilda! I feel very strong connections with all my fellow bloggers...and so much concern for how everyone is doing in their lives.
    Many hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jilda! I just now noticed this link on Rick's blog and wanted to pop in to say hi. Rick always speaks so glowingly about you in all his posts.

    And yes - we really do develop a kinship with our fellow bloggers don't we. It's a tight-knit group and it's so nice to be part of a blogging "family".

    ReplyDelete