Monday, November 26, 2018

Be Valued

I didn't make it to work today, another round of vertigo.  Thursday, more shots in the ear, but the last ones kept the vertigo away for about 5 months.  Worth the pain.

Here's the quote that would have gone on my board today.  It will make it there tomorrow.

" There's a difference between being liked and being valued.
A lot of people like you.  Not many value you.  Be valued."


I couldn't find the person responsible for this quote, but it is such an inspiring one.
Last week of November, be kind, be grateful, share some joy.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we are only valued once we are gone. I found that out when I went away for five weeks when someone else had to do my farm work while I was gone.
    I hope you feel well again soon.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete