Thursday, May 24, 2018

Today

Classes today were extra gentle.  Many of my students have been in trauma session this week, that makes for a rough day and often several days.  One of the gentlemen told me how much today's class had helped.  He looked more at peace when he left the class this evening.

Tomorrow Jordan spends the day.  We can't wait.  Jordan days are full of fun, laughter, learning, and silly stuff and always involve cooking.   You know there will be pictures tomorrow night.

Local weather guys say we are in for some sort of tropical system, could be monsoonal rains and maybe winds.  Looks as though this holiday weekend might be wet.

Enjoy your Friday, I am so looking forward to mine.  Start your weekend with kindness and keep it going .

2 comments:

  1. You do a lot to make things better for others. I can tell you are gentle and very caring. Yes, children make for some very happy days. Hope your Saturday is a wonderful one and that you have a very happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos tomorrow.
    Jordan is a wonderful kid.
    I hope the weather is kind for the long weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete