Monday, February 12, 2018

Surprise

 A day of surprises.  Since I had been on the steroids, there had been no issues with the  Meniere's.
Until today, around lunch as I was getting things ready to go to work, surprise there was my old friend vertigo.  I took my meds, but it  was way  past leaving time before they kicked in.  I felt myself becoming depressed, but then I remember that last summer when I had to take the steroids I had a flare mid-round of meds and then nothing else until this Christmas.  Fingers are crossed that after today it will be many months before this happens again.

I will make up classes for my students through this week.  I am lucky that my boss is so understanding. 

It has been so cold and rainy today, bone chilling weather.  You know the kind where nothing other than a hot shower gets you warm.

Tonight I am having a cup of hot peppermint tea.  A nice way to warm up before bed.
Tomorrow hoping for no more surprises.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping you're right about feeling better for quite a while after being on steroid. I was on steroid when I was on chemo. Wishing you a good rest of the week.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete