Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bromelain

A better day.  No migraine, and very little vertigo today, so very grateful.  One of my blog followers suggested I might look at a natural approach for relief.  Everything I read about migraines and meniere's mentioned inflammation.  I remembered I had a bottle of bromelain capsules and  took a couple right after breakfast, within an hour I felt better.  Not sure if the flare was going away or if the bromelain did the trick but I took another capsule this afternoon, so far so good.  Will keep you all posted.

In case you don't know what bromelain is, it is a natural anti- inflammatory made from pineapple.
I had used it for sinus issues but had not thought to try it in other ways.  It makes sense to me if there is inflammation anywhere in the body it should work.  We will see.  I am staying positive and keeping my fingers crossed.

Classes today were about givers and takers, setting boundaries and learning to live like water.
It felt wonderful to be able to teach with energy.  I am so grateful for your good thoughts.
I have an early morning class, so about to drink my hot tea.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Hugs Jilda, hope the bromelain continues to give your relief.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know. I'm glad the Bromelain worked for you. Have a great class today.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The natural solutions are good to try. As long as they don't counteract other medications you take they hurt nothing and often make it better.

    ReplyDelete