Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday's Thoughts

I met with the oral surgeon today and scheduled the big event. Looks like an extraction of the post and then a bone graft and then in a few months an implant.  Deep breath. My transformation, the oral surgeon and his staff were so calm and supportive that my dentist phobia did not appear.

Rick and I went by to see our friend Louis while we were in Birmingham today.  I don't think he recognized us.  His transition seems to be on its last leg, time will tell.

Not working today has made my week seem out of kilter.  There will be adjustments.

My class tonight was wonderful.  All the students were in such a great mood.  The room was full of laughter and joy.  There were hugs aplenty as everyone was leaving.

A long day and I am ready for bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your implant will be done before the Holidays. I remember Rick not being able to indulge in the Holiday food.
    Hugs for your friend Louis.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't envy your dental adventures. I hope Louis has peace until his time here is ended.

    ReplyDelete