Thursday, February 23, 2017

Sweet Dreams

I have been reading articles about sleep.  Everyone I know says they have sleep issues.  Never enough.  What I can share with you is this.  Don't watch the evening news.  Don't drink caffeine.
Try to turn off all social media at least an hour before bed.  Read and listen to soothing music.
Take a warm bath.  Give yourself permission to get a good night's sleep.  Get fresh air and exercise every day.  Make sure you drink enough water.  Take a few minutes and meditate and breathe before  bed.  Try to go to bed around the same time each night and get up around the same time each morning.  Moderate alcohol consumption.  A cooler room is more conducive to sleep.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. All good advice to get a good night sleep.
    I usually read a few pages in bed and I close the book as soon as my eyelids gets heavy. It takes me a long time to get through a book that way.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no trouble sleeping. I can do it anywhere and any time. Now if I could always stay awake when I want to I would be set.

    ReplyDelete