Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Updates

Rick and I both have been running on empty today.  Not enough sleep, busy schedules are catching up with us...and I hate to admit it, but we are no longer chicken springs.   :)

I did make an interesting purchase for his birthday which is coming up this weekend.  I got him(us) a rebounder (mini trampoline).  I did a great deal of research.  I looked for low impact, cardio, balance, and immunity health and something that was compact.  It came yesterday, we put it together today.

I think we are both going to love it.  It is easy and fun.  You can feel it working and so far the only thing we have done is a few minutes of barely bouncing.  Yes, I teach about 10 hours of yoga a week, yes we walk around 10, 000 steps daily, but sometimes the heat or rain or just our schedules and we need something we can do when it is convenient...because joint pain can cramp your style.  Will give updates and let you know how this particular transformation is going.

The Breath Deep tea is wonderful.  I coughed less last night than I have in weeks.  I am also breathing deeper and easier.  Will continue the updates on that as well.

Full moon this week, but our skies are full of clouds, no rain.  Enjoy the moon if you can see it.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to look for the tea and will be looking forward to updates on the rebounder. Thanks for the helpful information. Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you can share Rick's birthday present. Hopes it work great for both of you.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great B/D present..... here's to many happy hours of jumping.
    I love full moons... I'll look for it.
    Belva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like a mini trampoline... it sounds like fun and a great way to get exercise... xox

    ReplyDelete