The flu bug has invaded our surroundings, we have family and friends who have been stricken, it has hit my workplace.......so just a friendly reminder
1. cough etiquette.....cough into your sleeve, not your hand
2. the flu bug can live on a hard surface for 24 hours......wash your hands frequently
3. if you have flu symptoms, like a temp over 100, aches, chills, nausea, coughing, shortness of breathe, etc......don't share.....stay home, feel better and call or see your doctor.
4. if the flu hits you......drink lots of liquids, get rest, eat lightly, call or see your doctor
5. WASH your hands frequently!
Wishing you all good health tonight, remember the flu can be deadly, take care of yourself.