Thursday, May 3, 2012

Heart of Gold

Rain today, the first measurable amount in a few weeks.......a slow gentle downpour, all day.
Just what I needed, because I slept most of the day( except when the cough woke me up).
I can barely keep my eyes open now, so this will be a short post.

I will share a Jordan story......yesterday when his mom picked him up at daycare, he was insistent about bringing a friend home with him.  Seems a little girl in his class shares the same love of cartoons that Jordan does, as they talked about their favorite shows, she told Jordan that she didn't have Nick Jr. at her house.  Jordan was heart broke, he just wanted to bring the little girl home so they could watch Nick Jr.  He is four years old, with a heart of gold.  Now, we have to see if the little girl's mom will let her visit.

Goodnight, sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Jordan is too adorable! I hope his new friend will be allowed to watch this cartoon with him! Yay!

    Have a good rest and weekend Jilda! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete