Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Disappearing Blog

The universe stole my post tonight, I was down to the last sentence......and all my words just disappeared.  How does that happen?  Did my computer not like my words or subject matter?
Is there a grinch  who steals blogs?

Now my mind is blank, I am too tired to rewrite, energy has left the body.
Maybe the almost full moon is playing tricks on me........whatever, happened the screen went blank except for two letters.

I think I need sleep, maybe my computer needs sleep.
Good night, Sweet dreams

6 comments:

  1. Sorry. We'll miss what you had to say, but you need to rest. Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the moon. Except, on Main St. it's "Full." A little rest won't hurt you tho. Soft Pillows to you. Have a great night my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your hubby's blog. Maybe he deleted yours because he didn't like his! Just joking. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll show up a week next Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH that is annoying! :-(

    Nevermind - rest now - tomorrow's another bloggy day! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete