Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Flags

I know, I have way too many flags.  The one I hung September 1, has been replaced by the pumpkin, which November 1 will be replaced by the Horn of Plenty, which then will be replaced December 1 with the Christmas flag, and then of course Jan. 1 comes the snowman flag.

It all makes me dizzy too.  I just love to see them hanging from the arbor when I get home every day.
I think they make our little cottage look welcoming and homey.

For our friends in Michael's path, stay safe.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Nice flag...
    Here I don't have flags but the real thing. The front yard is covered in yellow leaves from my Manitoba Maple which is a soft maple and in the back yard, I have some red leaves gently falling on the grass. I have a pumpkin by the carport.
    I usually decorate for fall but haven't done anything yet.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I moved a year ago now, I had lots of flags to display but here there is no place to do that so I gave them all away. That makes it especially nice to see yours! It is very welcoming and very cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have autumn here in desert So. California, sadly. So, I am skipping right into Christmas, after everyone's Halloween decorations come down.

    Sad, I know.

    ReplyDelete