Sunday, July 8, 2018

Mystery Flower

Walking the dogs this morning something lavender caught my eye.  At the edge of the woods was one beautiful flower, all by itself.  It reminded me of a lupine, which does not grow here.  I have never seen a flower like this before, do any of you know what it is?

It has been a good day.  We had played our gig yesterday and loading and unloading in the heat was tough on both of us.  We did morning chores, walked the dogs and spent the rest of the day taking it easy.

I hope your week starts good and gets better.  I hope each day you experience kindness and great joy.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I'm no help at all with the mystery flower. What a pleasant surprise for you though. Hope your week is a wonderful one too. Happy Monday !

    ReplyDelete