Friday, November 17, 2017

Tired

I usually don't work on Fridays, but since we had our gig at the museum last night, I took yesterday off.  Late night, early morning, packed classes = tired.

Rick has worked on winterizing our screen porch today.  We are going to use it for out potted plants.
I think it is going to work out great.  He has done a good job and I know that he  is tired tonight.

Tomorrow we get a new chicken coop/pen.  We are now down to one hen, Speckles.  Wild life of some sort has done away with the rest of chickens.  This new home for Speckles should be much more secure and safe.

My cup of hot tea awaits and then a warm cozy bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams


1 comment:

  1. Like you, I was tired last night from cleaning messy calf pens and I decided to relax in front of the TV and called it an early night instead of checking blogs.

    Have a great weekend. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete