Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday Catch-up

Last summer drought and heat, so far this week, monsoonal rains.  The weather is never dull in Alabama.

I did the final class on the Chakras today.  I teach the Throat, Third Eye and Crown Chakras in one class at work because of time constraints.  I love teaching this class especially because these three are so spiritual.  My students loved the class today.

I have finally recovered from our beach trip.  Sun, the ocean and Jordan and Anthony were loads of fun, but the five hour drive did a number on my back.  Yoga, ice packs and Advil made it better.

Tomorrow is hump day.  We have a major gig this weekend at a really great venue in Birmingham, Al.  It is a listening venue, Moonlight on the Mountain.  We are opening for an amazing artist who plays Irish harp, Kristin Rebecca.  If you live in the area, please come catch the show Sunday night at 7:30.  You won't be disappointed.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment: