Saturday, July 11, 2015

Time In The Past

Rick has been on a nostalgia kick, going through old pictures like a mad man, flooding Facebook with them for the past couple of days.

This one brought back a rush of memories...me and my best friend Kaye.  I rarely look at old pictures, but this one reminded me of how much Kaye has been a part of my life.

She has been there through the best of times and the worst.  I cannot imagine my life without her.
Sometimes it is ok to spend a little time in the past...especially when it reminds you of how abundant your life has been.

4 comments:

  1. What a great photo of you and your friend. I enjoy looking back at photos and it seems that time is going by so fast. It good to reminisce especially at the good time we had.
    Have a great day. I hope it has cooled down a bit.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what memories are for. They make the present what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes old photos do bring back some wonderful memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two could be sister's! A step back in time is fun. Hope all is well down South!

    ReplyDelete